Friday, July 17, 2009

Camping at Little Naches & Jaime's new toy

We sure have spent a lot of time camping so far this summer and it's been great! I love being out in the mountains and relaxing on the weekends. We found a really nice campsite at Naches that is a short walk from the river and the cliff jump. It's kind of tucked away, so it's usually open for us. There's plenty of room for anyone who wants to join us! Here's some pictures from our last trip.

Here's me smiling for the camera. Happy to be in the mountains!


Me taking a quick nap in my hammock. My feet got 10+ mosquito bites during this time. That'll teach me to sleep with flip flops.


The day before we went out to Little Naches, Jaime pulled up in front of the house with this on the trailer. (Total surprise to me) It's his "new" 2006 CRF250X. And it's street legal which I'm not too excited about. But he promised he will only ride it on FS roads.....we'll see if he sticks to that.
Anyways, here's a picture of him minutes after he pulled up and informed me for the first time of his splurge. (He used his tax return money to buy this + some money he's had stashed.)


Jaime jumping the new bike in the campsite.


Jaime doing a wheelie through camp.


This now puts our dirtbike total to six! He now has 4 and I still have my 2. Seems a little unfair to me....I think it should be 3 and 3. =) Anyone want to buy a dirtbike? Let me know....we need to make some room in the garage for our cars.

1 comment:

Dustin & Andra said...

We met someone at the bbq tonight that may wanna buy one