Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Halloween 2009

This Halloween we didn't intend on having any sort of "party." But as the day approached, it just sort of happened and it turned out to be a lot of fun.

For the past week and a half, Jaime and I were able to have a good friend of ours (also named Jaime) stay with us while she was visiting from Virginia. On Halloween, we all decided it'd be fun to have a little "shin dig" at the house so we scrambled to get decorations up and food/snacks, music, movies and costumes together. And it was successful! I didn't have much to work with for a costume so I wore one of my old softball jerseys from college. Jaime (boy) was able to squeeze into a pair of my khaki scrubs and throw on a old bathrobe and pull of a good Obi wan Kenobi. Jaime (girl) pulled off the ULTIMATE punk rocker chick costume! I still don't quite understand how she got her hair to stick straight up and stay like that all night. It's like 2 feet high!

Obi wan Kenobi


Andra threw together a pretty cool "snow bunny" costume. (nice scarf)


It was fun night! Thanks to all those who came on short notice!
I wish I would've taken more pictures.

No comments: