Sunday, December 14, 2008

Our Christmas Tree

A couple weekends ago, we had some amazing weather so we decided it would be a great opportunity to go up to the mountains and cut down our Christmas tree. We bought a permit for $5 and headed up past Greenwater. Jaime insisted on having a tree that goes all the way to our ceiling.

Here is a picture of me next to the tree that I picked out. It doesn't look all that big mixed in with all these other big trees.

Jaime and I carrying the tree back down to the car.

We got the tree loaded up and were ready to head back home.

Here's a view from our tree hunting site. You can barely see Mt. Rainier in the background on the left.
Me standing next to the tree once we got it put up. This is also after we trimmed about 4 feet off the top and 2 feet off the bottom.

Lexus playing with her first Christmas tree


Pawsi playing in the Christmas decorations.

Decorating the tree. We didn't get a picture of me putting the star up because Jaime was too busy spotting and making sure I didn't fall .

This was all our Christmas tree decorations. I had to go buy more because it still looks pretty bare.

2 comments:

The Owens said...

Holy cow that's a tall tree!!! FUN!!!!!! =)

Laura Jex said...

Oh my! That is a huge tree!