Thursday, December 4, 2008

Vashon Island

This past weekend, Andra, Dustin, Jaime, Aaron, and I went on a little road trip to Vashon Island. It had been so long since any of us had been on a ferry so we thought it'd be fun to go to Vashon just to hang out and play around for the day.

Here is Jaime on the ferry. It was too cold for him outside =) not really, he was on the phone trying to sell my camaro.

Jaime and I in the car waiting to get off the ferry.




Here is a couple pictures of Jaime and I standing outside the Point Robinson lighthouse.


This picture cracks me up because of Andra in the background.


Me with a huge stump we found washed up on the beach.


Point Robinson Lighthouse



Dustin, Aaron, and Jaime standing around on the beach.


Standing in front of the lighthouse


Andra and I next to the bike tree. That bike was chained there by some kid years ago so it just grew around it.


A cool sculpture we found next to the cemetery.


Me inside a cool fort I found on a beach.

1 comment:

The Owens said...

You guys have so much fun!!! I wish I had a twin to do stuff with =)