Friday, January 22, 2010

Powder Day at Crystal

We had planned to go to Mt. Hood this particular weekend, but rain forecasted in Oregon kept us local. On Saturday, Aaron, Brent, Andra and I headed up to Crystal Mountain and oh what a great day it was! The entire upper mountain had been closed the whole previous day which meant lots of untouched powder for us! The sun even came out for a portion of the day and that was just icing on the cake.

Aaron, me and Andra riding up the lift for our first run!



Andra and I at the top with Mt. Rainier peeking through in the background.


I was taking a little break and I'm not sure what Andra is doing to my board. Cuddling??


Brent, Andra and I excited to be in the mountains and enjoying the sun.

Me, Brent, and Aaron about to go for a run.

Aaron trying to take a picture and me trying to ruin it by throwing a snowball at his camera. He had to duck immediately after the picture took. ha ha. (Don't worry, his camera is waterproof)


Andra, me, and Brent taking a little break on the mountain.


Me waiting at the bottom for the boys.



Andra enjoying the falling snow.


Getting all bundled up and I think I scared that little girl in the background.


Me in the lodge with some hot cocoa and twix. You'd be surprised to know how good this is. Try it!
I absolutely LOVE days like this!

2 comments:

Sara said...

Awesome pictures! Glad you're enjoying your winter!

Jenn said...

Picture Perfect! Never a dull moment when snow is involved :) Yall have fun now!