Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Pawsi the wildcat

Pawsi has been meowing his head off everyday when I get home from work and standing by the door.  This means he wants some outside time.  (He's not an outdoor cat because of his breed, Pixie-Bob, his wild instincts will take over and he'll most likely never return. So if he goes outdoors it has to be on a harness/leash.)

I don't like to take him outside too often because he turns into a little prick.  If you get near him, he hisses and growls, even at me and Jaime.  He just wants to sniff everything and be a "wild cat."  I've learned from experience to always wear long sleeves (biting and scratching) for when I do have to pick him up and bring him in the house.
Anyways, I took him outside after work last night since he was annoying the living daylights out of me with his constant screaming.  As soon as he saw me go for his harness he stopped meowing and just starred at me waiting for me to put it on.  He had a great time outside exploring all the summer scents. It wasn't until it was time to come back inside he started getting all crazy, so I took out my phone and caught a few good photos.
This one is my favorite!!  He looks SOO crazy & mean! What a tough guy.

Another good one of him being cranky
 Here's a sequence of Pawsi and "Baby Feast" who is a feral cat that roams our neighborhood....which I feed so she's in our backyard very often.


What a jerk! That's no way to treat a lady.
Once he's back indoors, he immediately turns back into the lovey-dovey, cuddly cat that he truly is.
Cuddled up with Jaime

Lexus, our other pixie-bob, likes to stay indoors.  She is the textbook "scardy-cat" and would probably have a heart attack outside.  She just likes to watch from the window.
Wow, I'm a nerd....blogging about my cats.  Maybe one of these days we'll actually have kids I can blog about.

No comments: