Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Dirtbiking!!

Since I got my new bike, we've gone riding just about every single weekend. I fall in love with that bike all over again each time I ride it. I wish I would've gotten it months sooner. I'm actually learning how to jump now too which is really fun and exciting to me. I've been very hesitant to jump since I first started riding because I got really hurt the two times that I tried to learn. But now I'm making good progress and haven't crashed once.
Dustin's brother Bryan came and visited from Nebraska for a weekend and we were able to take him out riding in a big group.
Bon came riding with us a couple weekends ago! She's been wanting to learn to ride for quite a while so she doesn't have to just stay back at camp when we're riding, but hasn't been able to because of her knee issues. Well she came with us and did awesome!! (partly because I'm such a good teacher =) jk) She liked it and will be getting her own bike hopefully soon!

Some of the group hanging out at the track.

Bon riding around the track.

I'm so excited for this summer to go riding at Naches with the new bike. It's way lighter in weight and has way more power so it's going to make things very interesting. We hope to be out riding Naches almost every weekend this summer.







No comments: