Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Supercross 2010

Supercross was a lot of fun this year! But then again, it always is! Although Ryan Dungey already clinched the championship for 2010, it was still a good race and my favorite rider (Kevin Windham) won the heat AND the main event race! Jaime and Dustin went to Qwest field all day with their pit passes while Andra and I went and had a sister date and went to a movie, lunch, and some shopping. Once we got to Qwest field, we found out Jaime and Dustin actually got to meet Kevin Windham and get autographs from him and other riders. I kind of regretted not going earlier! I would've loved to meet him! Oh well, there's always next year. It was freezing cold but we came prepared with blankets this time. It was a great night!

Me shooting Dustin for trying to mess up all my pictures.

Me and Jaime with our matching T-shirts! Dustin in the background being a creeper.

The supercross track was awesome!


Trying to stay warm!

Jaime and Kevin Windham (poor Jaime got kind of washed out in this picture)

Dustin and Kevin Windham. He won that night!


Jaime and I and our matching Supercross Monster Energy shirts.

Awww....smooches. Dustin STILL being a dork.



1 comment:

Sara said...

You guys have WAY too much fun! I love all the updates!